A comprehensive course on what small changes to do every day so that you feel good again and leave anxiety and depression behind
What is this course about?
The course is a self-help guide to make you understand what is anxiety and depression, what are their causes, how do they manifest in our daily life, but most of the course is a journey to understand what you can do in all fields of your life in order to get better and leave these negative feelings behind.
What will you get out of it?
- Your own tailored action plan to change your lifestyle – that includes daily routines, exercises, and changes that are easy for you to implement and help you get out of anxiety and depression
- You will understand and apply the simple, but constant changes you need to take every day in order to feel great again
- You will learn all about the way anxiety and depression look like – you might be already feeling the blues having no idea this is actually anxiety or depression, therefore not knowing that something can be done to be back to feeling good
- You will have your own recipe of getting out of anxiety and depression should you fall back into them again (as life is really unexpected and events might happen)
- You will understand why anxiety and depression set in, what causes these feelings – and therefore you’ll be able to avoid some of the things that are not doing you any good
Why should you take this course?
“I’m not good at anything”
“I feel everyone is doing so much better than I am”
“I’m not in the mood for anything today, not even seeing my children”
“I haven’t properly slept in what feels like ages”
“I haven’t done anything I wanted as I am too scared something bad will happen”
“I won’t speak up as nobody cares about my opinion, I’m just not good enough”
If you relate to any of these sentences, please, do something about it and get back to feeling good about yourself and about your life. Sign-up now and take the course, get your tailored action plan and get back to a normal, happy life and peace of mind.
Why did I write this course?
I’ve lived with anxiety pretty much my whole adult life – and I have lived with most dear people suffering of depression and different forms of illness. And what makes me feel sad and even angry sometimes is their refusal to accept their illness and fight back to feeling good. They’d rather wait for everything else to change so that they could potentially feel better again.
That’s the main reason why I decided to write and film this course: on one side, it’s sharing my approach to fighting these feelings, my way to get out of them, and on the other side, be of service to whomever decides they’ve lived enough feeling hopeless, worried and tired all the time and with no drive for anything at all. If you really want to get better, here’s your guide. Take the course now and start the journey of taking your life back!
Why does this course cost money?
The course comes at a price only because I know from personal experience that if we pay for something, we tend to be more cautious and paying attention to the benefits that spending brings us. So we are more responsible, in this case, to actually use the course to get better as we have paid for it. On the contrary, the course being free will make us think we can postpone taking it till we have more time, or that it’s not that serious and so on. This course costs money so that you are even more motivated to listen to it and take action.